More Last Minute Valentine Ideas!!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Why not try to go low key and simple?? I find that simple gifts are the best gifts.  My idea of a great night is renting movies, and ordering in.  Call me an introvert, but that is what makes my heart smile.  If any of you have a hunk of love who likes doing the same, think about renting five great guy flicks, grabbing a six pack  and ordering bbq or wings to go?  As for the boys, maybe do the same thing for your lady, minus the wings, and bbq.  Maybe call your favorite restaurant and order her favorite meal, and rent five romantic flicks.  I think movie night is by far more romantic than a loaded restaurant.  Here are my movie picks.


For the Boys







For the Ladies











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Hayley Larue Design