Sweet Taste of Friday.

Friday, February 18, 2011


When you think of cookie what comes to mind?  Crunchy? Sweet? Gooey? Warm? Well I am sure we all have our own interpretation of what a cookie should be, and of course I love the old fashioned grandma's best, but today I was in search for an aesthetically pleasing cookie.  After doing some research I found a talented baker and artist in Philly with not only wonderful cookie designs but cupcakes and cakes that were the eye candy I was looking for.    

Happy Friday!















Follow Stellas Smile

4 comments:

  1. WOW those are all amazing!!! I don't think i have seen any cupcakes, cakes or cookies that nice EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Amanda. Aren't they pretty? I am thinking about ordering them for a baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of this looks so goodd i love your blog, now following!
    http://blacklilac.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Cole. Thank you for following! I checked out your blog too. =) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Hayley Larue Design