Gift of the Day: Underwear...Under There??

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I am incredibly thrilled to be introducing this modern approach to classic garments...underwear for men.   I had the privilege of sitting down with the creator and developer of Jake Joseph Underwear and fell in love with not only his vibrant personality but his passion for his line.  I was encouraged by meeting Jake and getting a chance to hear first hand the ins and outs of the line and his drive behind it.  Simply stated,  the underwear feel amazing....so amazing that I'll be ordering several pair for my fiance, just so I can snag them out of his top drawer.  Yes, I will snag them to wear for myself, they are that fabulous!! I love the chance to get to promote an up and coming designer who I believe has the talent to succeed.  I encourage you to check out his website and nosey around. These would make a great gift for your honey, friend, dad, brother or any man in your life.








Follow Stellas Smile

1 comment:

  1. These underwear are the BEST!! They made the perfect Valentine's Day gift and now he is stuck on Jake Joseph underwear!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Hayley Larue Design