Home project. Take one.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013


Hello friends! Wow, I have had a whirlwind of a year (or two)!! After starting a cupcake biz, getting married, and having a baby I am back to blogging. 
Things have settled down on my end of things and I have now put my focus on decorating our new home. My husband and I bought a 1937 bungalow in the Houston area. It needed a little tlc so I will be sharing my before afters of the entire project.  
Along with culinary, interior design has always piqued my interest and as of now I am ready to roll with it. I am no expert but I know what I like. So, if you have any questions or need decorating advice I would love to help you. Here is a little piqued into my new project... 
-Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Hayley Larue Design