Healthy Snacks: By Girl in the Kitchen

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I am so happy to start my recipe segment of Stella's Smile and soon enough I will be posting videos of easy and healthy recipes.  I want to find easy and delicious recipes and try to put my own twist on things. I spent four long years in Culinary school only to realize that I am just like everyone else in the kitchen.  I want things to be simple and easy.  My goal is to inform others on the benefits of eating locally and organically by promoting happy and healthy food. By healthy I don't always mean low-fat. =)

My cousin Katelyn and I are always looking for healthy snacks and we came up with two that are SUPER easy, healthy, and sweet.  
Enjoy.

Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
&
Nutella Bella Fruit Dip




Peanut Butter Fruit Dip


Recipe

1/2 cup  Low-fat, all natural vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup  All natural whipped cream or "cool whip" (Preferred Brand is TruWhip)
1/4 cup  All natural peanut butter

The Love:
Mix all three ingredients in a mixing bowl and serve with your favorite fruit! Don't forget to add the LOVE.

 Nutella Bella Fruit Dip

Recipe

1/2 cup   All natural, low-fat vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup   All natural whipped cream or "cool whip" (Preferred Brand TruWhip)
1/3 cup   Nutella

The Love
Mix all together in mixing bowl and serve with your favorite fruit.  It would even be delicious served with raspberries on top and eaten with a spoon. Don't forget to add the LOVE.


Follow Stellas Smile

2 comments:

  1. I love nutella and cool whip and never thought to mix the two! Wonderful recipe! Can't wait to try it! Cute blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Peonie for your sweet comment. =) Thanks for following! This fruit dip is kind of addicting, so beware!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Hayley Larue Design